Creative Audio Visual have provided video production and audio visual solutions for many companies, service providers and government bodies including Flymo, Gateshead Council, Durham County Council, Caterpillar, Sir John Hall, Learning Abilities TV, Izon Music and many others.
Corporate videos, are used to connect the boardroom to its employees and convey the company's ethics and ethos to the consumer. Video content online has become increasingly popular for company websites alongside the written material. Video content stands an 80% higher chance of engagement as it requires less from the viewer and keeps their attention focused on the screen for longer.
Creative A.V. produce films for fundraising, awareness, advertising, entertainment and promotional purposes. In the world of business, video is a necessary communication tools that can create engagement and inform opinion.
- Online Commercials. Freedom from the 30 seconds of screen time and significantly cheaper, commercials for online content are of a lower budget but have the opportunity to go viral if they have a great story behind them. Making shareable content is a way of organically promoting your company.
- Training Videos. Staff training or first aid training videos can be a useful tool in the workplace, and save companies significant amounts of money when looking to induct employees.
- Films for conference. The conference itself can be filmed, allowing viewers full access to the extended content from the day’s events. Films are also made for the conference, such as an address from the CEO if not in attendance.
- Consumer testimonials. Connecting potential customers to previous customer experience whether on the website or within the online consumer marketplace.
- Industrial. Films aimed at companies working within a specific industry, used for business to business marketing or at trade shows.
- Internal communications. Films made to be placed on company intranets are a useful tool to connect senior staff with their employees.
- Promotional or branded content. Promotional films are largely web or intranet based. They can come in the form of panel discussions designed to showcase products and create interaction.
- Charity film. One of the most efficient ways for charities to reach out to their supporters and funders is via a film. A film detailing the work they carry out, who it affects and what you can do to make a difference is a major asset to fundraisers.